Self Care Menu
Your routines and habits are what will form your structure and are the calculations for your development and productivity. Here’s a list of healthy habits that you should start to get yourself into.
1. Wake up at the same time each day. This will form a schedule for your day and get your circadian rhythm into a healthy pattern.
2. Meditate daily. Practicing meditation daily will strengthen your skills, and prepare for a situation where you are panicked or anxious. Instead of waiting for anxiety to hit, find a meditation that works for you in advance.
3. Drink 8 glasses of water daily. Drinking 8 glasses of water a day is not only great for your health, but will also make you feel super refreshed.
4. Recite positive affirmations daily. You become and achieve what you think and believe, so reciting positive affirmations will help you succeed in all areas.
5. Create mission statements for your goals. This will help you get motivated and focused to achieve things on your to-do list.
6. Plan your day out in advance. A daily planner will keep your tasks organized and help you stay on track.
7. Set specific times for social media and emails. This will lower rates of distraction, and keep your notifications organized.
8. Cook your own meals. This practice is super cost-effective and will cause you to be satisfied with your productivity.
9. Find fun and effective workout routines. It’s so much easier to exercise when the routine is fun.
10. Go for a 15 minute walk every day.
This mindfulness practice will help you take your mind off things.
11. Write more hand written notes.
Hand written notes will remind you that you are in control of the things you do.
12. Skip screens before bed.
Screens affect your circadian rhythm negatively, so putting them away at least 30 minutes before bed will help you get to sleep faster and have a better quality of sleep.